Tues 11 July 10.30 am
Join the 14 waiting from Easter, for two hours with Vivienne Morrell on Wellington’s “Secret Art Walk,” view Art in Business or Government Foyers in Central City. Meet at Bowen House, 78 Lambton Quay. ($8 pp). Register with firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation of time.
Fri 14 July 10.15 am TBC
A guided tour through the Supreme and Old High Courts on Lambton Quay and Stout St. Meet at the Supreme Court. (No charge)
Tues 18 July
1. 10:30 am: If numbers warrant, a fourth tour with Vivienne Morrell on Wellington’s “Secret Art Walk.” ($8 pp).
2. A visit to the Planetarium for one of three films. Their trailers are showing on the Space Place website .
7 pm “Matariki Dawn”
8 pm “We are Stars”
9 pm “Bella Gaia”
With a tour of Planet & Universe displays before or after, and if cloud allows, a peep through the telescope. All your choice! ($10 pp.)
Please pre-pay a week beforehand to U3A Acc No 03 1540 0009019 01 with identification of self & event
U3A NORFOLK ISLAND INVITES YOU TO JOIN THEM IN 2017 FOR THE FOLLOWING DEDICATED U3A EVENTS
March Foundation Day – re-enactment of First Fleet Landing
June Bounty Day – Anniversary of arrival of Pitcairn Islanders
August Norfolk Island History in song, poetry and story-telling
October Agricultural and Horticultural show
November Thanksgiving Day and Norfolk Island Food Festival
From $1,649 per person twin share ex Auckland.
- Includes return seat and bag airfare
- 7 nights’ accommodation and 7 days car hire
- Meet and greet at Norfolk Island Airport & return airport transfers
- Welcome meet and greet local U3A members (canapes provided, drinks own expense).
- Two course welcome dinner at Hilli Lounge Restaurant
- 2 x local U3A sessions with morning/afternoon tea
- Half day orientation tour
- Fletcher Christian’s Mutiny Cyclorama Walk
- Convict Kingston tour of world heritage listed KAHVA area
- Tag-a-long tour to see NI Museum Highlights, plus multiple entry to all four museums
- Pitcairn Settlers Tour and Walk in the Wild forest
- Discount Norfolk Island Shopping Card with free gift; Complimentary Mini Golf
For further information please email: email@example.com or Free Call NZ: 0800 008 810
Conditions apply, prices current at time of writing, subject to availability and change without notice. Contact Norfolk Island Travel Centre for full package information. Travel insurance recommended.