U3A NORFOLK ISLAND INVITES YOU TO JOIN THEM IN 2017 FOR THE FOLLOWING DEDICATED U3A EVENTS
March Foundation Day – re-enactment of First Fleet Landing
June Bounty Day – Anniversary of arrival of Pitcairn Islanders
August Norfolk Island History in song, poetry and story-telling
October Agricultural and Horticultural show
November Thanksgiving Day and Norfolk Island Food Festival
From $1,649 per person twin share ex Auckland.
- Includes return seat and bag airfare
- 7 nights’ accommodation and 7 days car hire
- Meet and greet at Norfolk Island Airport & return airport transfers
- Welcome meet and greet local U3A members (canapes provided, drinks own expense).
- Two course welcome dinner at Hilli Lounge Restaurant
- 2 x local U3A sessions with morning/afternoon tea
- Half day orientation tour
- Fletcher Christian’s Mutiny Cyclorama Walk
- Convict Kingston tour of world heritage listed KAHVA area
- Tag-a-long tour to see NI Museum Highlights, plus multiple entry to all four museums
- Pitcairn Settlers Tour and Walk in the Wild forest
- Discount Norfolk Island Shopping Card with free gift; Complimentary Mini Golf
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Free Call NZ: 0800 008 810
Conditions apply, prices current at time of writing, subject to availability and change without notice. Contact Norfolk Island Travel Centre for full package information. Travel insurance recommended.